Guide to investment companies
Explore how investment companies work, and start to discover which one might be the right investment for you.
Investment companies are a way to make a single investment that gives you a share in a much larger portfolio. A type of collective investment, they let you spread your risk and access investment opportunities you wouldn't find on your own.
This guide is designed for investors without much experience, or people who haven't considered investment companies as an option yet.
- What are investment companies (investment trusts)?
- Different types of investment companies, shares and securities
- Why choose investment companies
- Choosing an investment company
- Investment company performance figures and what they mean
- Sector classification