Skip to main content


data as at: 17/09/2020


Company website
AIC ongoing charge (%)4.52
AIC ongoing charge plus performance fee (%)4.52
AIC ongoing charge date31/12/2019
Download the AIC ongoing charge methodology
Management agreementThe Board has overall responsibility for the activities of the company, and day to day. Of the two directors involved in investment management, 10% of their salaries have been charged to revenue and the other 90% to capital. All other investment management expenses have been charged to capital. The Board propose continuing this basis for future years.

Data provided by Morningstar. Company documents provided by FE fundinfo. 

Company announcements

Company documents